FARGEOT NATURAL PERFUMES is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not, and whether the information is recorded in a material form or not.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY FARGEOT NATURAL PERFUMES
The types of information we may collect include:
- identifying and contact information (for example, your name, address, age, date of birth, gender, and email address);
- financial information (for example, credit or debit card details);
- health information (for example, skin conditions where a customer may suffer an adverse reaction to a product); and
- if you visit our website, register an account with us and/or purchase products through our website, your username, and password, IP address, information about your purchases, and your other activity on our website (for example, tracking which areas of the website you visit and the content you view);
- other information which you may include in your profile or in other communications to Fargeot Natural Perfumes; and
- other information with your consent or where required by law.
We collect personal information about your use or purchase of FARGEOT NATURAL PERFUMES products and services, to provide you with the products and services you request, as well as information on other products and services offered by us.
Where possible, we will collect personal information directly from you or a person authorised to provide this information on your behalf. This can be through our website, in person, over the phone, or by email. Should we collect your personal information from a third party, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the third party has obtained your consent to provide your personal information to us.
If you do not provide the personal information requested of you to FARGEOT NATURAL PERFUMES or, withdraw your consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information at any time (subject to contractual and legal restrictions and reasonable notice), we may be unable to provide you the products or services you have requested or contact you in the future.
If you no longer wish to receive copies of our newsletter, or information about our products, services, content, events, or other promotional information, you may unsubscribe by contacting us as described below. For communications sent by e-mail or other electronic means, you will also be able to unsubscribe using the unsubscribe mechanism in the message itself.
Cookies also allow FARGEOT NATURAL PERFUMES to recognize your computer while you are on the FARGEOT NATURAL PERFUMES website, and to customise your experience to what may be the most agreeable to you. This information is used to maintain the quality of our service and to provide tracking and statistics regarding the use of our website.
If you would rather not have this information stored on your computer, you can configure your browser so it does not accept cookies. However, if you disable cookies you may not be able to access all parts of this website, including the purchase section.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY FARGEOT NATURAL PERFUMES
Generally, Fargeot Natural Perfumes will use your personal information for purposes connected with our business operations, which may include:
- to develop, market, sell or otherwise provide products, services or information;
- fulfil your purchase orders for our products, services and/or gift certificates
- provide you with copies of our newsletter or information about our products, content, partnerships, events or other marketing or promotional information;
- to maintain, update and service your account with us;
- to maintain, administer and improve our systems;
- improve our website, including to modify it to your usage, history and preferences and troubleshoot problems; and
- conduct internal administrative activities, research, analytics, planning and project development.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY FARGEOT NATURAL PERFUMES
In order to properly conduct our activities, we may disclose or transfer personal information to other persons or organizations including:
- parties connected with the proposed or actual financing, securitisation, insuring, sale, assignment or other disposal of all or part of Fargeot Natural Perfumes or our business or assets, for the purposes of evaluating and/or performing the proposed transaction; and
- other parties to whom we are authorised or required by law to disclose information.
DATA QUALITY AND SECURITY
Fargeot Natural Perfumes takes reasonable steps to:
- make sure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date;
- protect the personal information that we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure; and
- where permitted by law, destroy or permanently de-identify personal information that is no longer needed for purposes for which it was collected.
When collecting credit card information for online purchases, Fargeot Natural Perfumes offers secured server transactions that encrypt your information in transit to help prevent others from accessing it. Personal information is stored on servers that are protected by appropriate safeguards and will be accessible by authorised employees and agents who require access in connection with their responsibilities. Your credit card details are encrypted and securely processed by our merchant banker, this information is not accessible or stored by Fargeot Natural Perfumes.
In the unlikely event that the security of personal data is breached, Fargeot Natural Perfumes will notify all data controllers and data subjects that are affected within 72 hours by email.
UNSOLICITED PERSONAL INFORMATION
We don’t usually collect unsolicited personal information.
Where we receive unsolicited personal information, we’ll determine whether or not it would have been permissible to collect that personal information if it had been solicited.
If we determine that collection would not have been permissible, to the extent permitted by law, we’ll destroy or de-identify that personal information as soon as practicable.
Fargeot Natural Perfumes will generally provide individuals with the option of not identifying themselves when entering into transactions when it is lawful and practicable to do so. However, on many occasions, we will not be able to do this. For example, we will need your address in order to deliver any products purchased through our website.
ACCESS TO ANF CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have any questions or concerns about how we handle your personal information, or would like to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact our Data Security & Privacy Officer at email@example.com or in writing at:
Data Security & Privacy Officer
Fargeot Natural Perfumes
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY